Larson E Whipsnade Larson E Whipsnade View from inside the bottle.: You know what they say...

Friday, August 10, 2012

You know what they say...

"The only thing certain in life is death and taxes." I've got the death thing covered  with a term life insurance policy, that I can convert to whole life, with a $500,000 payout - it was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be and  I was able to do everything from home. I started here: www.quoteforterminsurance.com*. I was able to research quotes from different companies just by clicking on the links. Now if I can only figure out how to "cover" the tax thing...

*In the interest of full disclosure: one of the principles is a personal friend and has bought more than a couple of rounds...

UPDATE:
Astrix added to the disclaimer.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. "Follow" or bookmark us to stay current on the conversation.